- High Clinical Accuracy (>99%)
- Reliable Results in less than 15 min
- Tested in clinical trials
- Certifications: TUV ISO 13485 (ISO's International Medical Devices Standard) & GMP
- Easy to Use
- Total Privacy
- No appointments and time saving
The test is safe: the substances contained in the test device are non-infectious.
Gonorrhea often occurs alongside chlamydia. If you have one of these STDs, you might have the other because the risk factors are very similar. Getting tested for both is important.
Whether symptoms are present or not, untreated gonorrhea can cause serious health problems. In women, untreated gonorrhea can lead to scarring of the Fallopian tubes causing permanent damage leading to infertility or potentially fatal ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage. In men, untreated cases can lead to epididymitis, which can, but very rarely does, cause sterility. Gonorrhea can also cause scarring of the urethra in men.
- - 1 x Cassette with well - Test device
- - 2 x Cotton swab sticks (to collect specimen)
- - 1 x Mixing tube
- - 1 x Buffer A solution
- - 1 x Buffer B solution
- - 1 x Micro pipette (dropper)